Friday, November 03, 2006

Christmas Bells

I'm very excited to announce that my short Christmas story, CHRISTMAS BELLS has been contracated with The Wild Rose Press. I don't have the release date or the cover, but it shouldn't be much longer. This was a challenge to write because it's my first western historical and I'm proud of myself for seeing it through. And definitely thankful for my editor, LOL.

TGIF! It's cold and dreary here. Perfect time to curl up with a good book and take a small break. We don't get a lot of snow here. :(( What's the weather like where you're at? What's your favorite winter activity?

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Way to go on the Christmas story, Emma. Great job.

Marly Mathews said...

Congrats, Emma! That's great news!

~Marly

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's not terribly cold in Charlotte, but we're big babies. Or it could be just me. Winter means basketball season to me :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Emma! ^5 for the Christmas story!

We've had a few flurries here, nothing major yet. A lot of cold nights but today it was sixty and sunny again. Go figure.

Scarlett Sanderson said...

Many congrats, Emma! That is wonderful news!

Carol Ann said...

It's been cold here, too. I love winter weather when the snow has just fallen and there is no wind. I love to ice skate, but when I was a kid my favorite thing to do was go sledding! Congrats on the story contract!