Monday, February 26, 2007

It's February...and Eighty Degrees!

Wow, what weather! After a couple of cold spells early this year, it is now 80 degrees outside!

We are in desperate need of rain. Didn't get much of it last year and so far, this year is looking bleak. Please pray for rain!

Though I love this weather, it's also hard, because it's hot in the daytime and chilly in the morning. Too chilly to open your windows and chilly enough you need the heater running, at least in the morning.

I'll be in AORRAG Saturday at 9AM CST chatting about my books. I'd love to see you there!

Coffee Time Romance gave ONE WRONG MOVE 4 cups!

"One Wrong Move is non-stop action from beginning to end. Rayma’s distrust of men creates many a tangle for Camden to unravel, which makes this story that much more compelling. Reading as Camden tries to come to grips with the fact that this woman is the one he wants, when all he has ever wanted before was to catch the bad guys, is humorous. I savored reading about their coming to trust and love each other. The characters are well drawn, and the world building believable. A truly enjoyable read, and romantic suspense at its best."

Regina
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance

1 comment:

Tempest Knight said...

Tell me about it! It's been so hot and it's only February. I'm afraid how hot it's going to get in June.

Congrats on getting such a great review!