Since it’s the month of love and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I thought I’d share the 8 romance novels I’d want with me on a desert island. These are in no particular order. Also, I thought it’d be fun to share the 8 movies I’d like, providing this desert island had a television!
And, because I missed last month’s contest, I’m going to have my first contest of the year right now! Share your top 8 novels AND/OR 8 movies, and I’ll enter you to win. On Wednesday, February 7, I’ll post the winner, so that I can get your prize to you hopefully in time for Valentine’s Day! What is it? Ooh-la-la, I’m not saying, but it’s LOVEly and borders around the LOVE theme.
8 ROMANCE NOVELS I’D WANT WITH MY ON A DESERT ISLAND:
1. Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
2. A Rose In Winter by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
3. Fat Tuesday, by Sandra Brown
4. The Villa, by Nora Roberts
5. One Wrong Move, by ME! (how could I go to a desert island without my babies?)
6. Holding Fast, by ME!
7. Come Love a Stranger, by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
8. The Bible (yes, it’s romance!)
8 MOVIES I’D WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. Top Gun
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
5. Batman Begins
6. Ten Things I Hate About You
7. Shrek 2
Wow, that was hard, because I realized there are a lot of movies I enjoy and could watch a million times. I'm excited about the new Rambo movie, because I love the old Rambo films (but I haven't seen it yet). If the old Superman films from Christopher Reeves came on, you could bet I'd watch it (turns out one of them was on last night). And it was hard to leave Bridget Jone's Diary out of my list. :((
So there you have it...let me hear yours. Choose novels, movies, or post both! The winner will be chosen on Wednesday!