Monday, April 07, 2008

Top 8 of '08

Before I post my monthly Top 8 of '08, I want to dance at some wonderful news I read today. Sandra Brown is my favorite author. Though I love many many authors, if anyone has ever read my blog they know that Sandra Brown holds a special place in my heart. I love her writing style and her stories! So today when I heard she cut a film deal for THE WITNESS, my heart soared with excitement!

Sandra Brown doesn't usually cut film deals (actually, this is her first that I know of) because, as she said, she has a voice (the voice I love!) that her readers have come to expect and, as we all know, you never know what to expect from a movie. But I'm so excited! I will always be a fan, no matter if the movie turns out bad, but THE WITNESS was one of the first books of her that made me fall in love with her and with romantic suspense.

You can read the news post here.

Now, for the Top 8 of '08, here's a list of my top 8 favorite fruits, herbs and/or veggies to plant (or eat) in the spring. Be sure to share yours, too!
1. Tomatoes
2. Cucumber
3. Peppers
4. Watermelon
5. Squash
6. Corn
7. Cantaloupe
8. Cilantro

1 comment:

The Blonde Duck said...

I like:

1) Apple pie
2) Coconut pie
3) Blackberry Cobbler
4) Blueberry pancakes
5) Peach cobbler
6) Fruit salad
7) Pumpkin pie
8) grape jelly on biscuits.

:)