Saturday, July 05, 2008

Six Random Things...

I've actually done this before, but I was tagged by my dear friend, THE DUCK, so I've decided to try to come up with some new things about me. However, I'm not going to play by the rules this time. I'm not going to tag anybody new, since I did it a few months ago. So, here's 6 random things you may or may not know (or care to know, LOL) about me:

1. My ear lobe piercings are uneven. When I wear certain earrings, it's more noticeable. One side is lower than the other.

2. I have a lot of freckles.

3. I have a lot of ideas but not near enough time or energy to follow through with them. I love to learn new things, but if something doesn't interest me, I won't even try to learn. If it does interest me, I'll put in 110%. I also get bored easily.

4. I've always wanted to learn to play the drums.

5. I'm moody. Some days I'm very cheerful and extroverted, other days I just want to be left alone. I also have a propensity for negativity and have to fight it on a daily basis.

6. I love to travel but hate to fly. I actually have a slight anxiety disorder when the plane is about to take off. Otherwise, I'm usually not an anxious person.

No comments: