Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Step Brothers

No, it doesn't open until this Friday, but I had the privelege of watching it last night in a special screening. If I had the choice, I wouldn't have picked STEP BROTHERS as the movie I would have watched in a theater, but my friend had tickets given to her from her job and she invited me. I don't get a chance to spend a lot of time with my friend (whom I've known since the 2nd grade), so I was excited about this evening. Plus, it was at the ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE. I've never been there, but I've heard a lot about it, and it met or exceeded my expectations. It was worth it just for that experience.



The movie is what you would expect from Will Farrell and John C. Reilly. Corny, funny, crude. The girl that exited the theater was asked her opinion on it from a reviewer, and she said it was the most awful movie she'd seen. I know some people would probably be offended, but I say you should know what to expect, considering the actors, the screenwriter, the producer. (Hint: Will FarrelL!)



It was crack up funny, even better because I was sitting in an awesome theater with my friend and drinking wine and eating pizza. Come on! What could be better that movies, wine and pizza???

No comments: