Monday, October 09, 2006

The Game of 42

Are you familiar with the dominoe game, 42? It's one of my favorite games and my family and I play it when we get together. That's what I did this weekend. Visited family, had a nice dinner with them, and stayed up past midnight playing 42. It was a nice reprieve from what I've been doing on the weekends-writing.

AND I got to be treated like a famous author, LOL. Ok, not really, but I talked to some family that didn't know yet and they asked me all kinds of questions. I got to hand out my business cards and gave my first autograph. LOL

So did you have a good weekend? Next Saturday, Oct. 14, I'll be at Brenda Williamson's Romance Party giving away prizes and excerpts from 3-5PM CST.

7 comments:

Amanda Brice said...

I've never heard of 42! Sounds like you had fun!

Faith said...

I have to say I haven't heard of 42 either.

Stacy Dawn said...

I've never heard of it but it sounds the same as when my family gets together and plays Rummy or Eurche (I know my spelling is way off LOL)

Emma_Sanders said...

It might be a Texas game originally, but it is a lot of fun!

Carol Ann Erhardt said...

I've never heard of it, but it sounds like fun. Glad you had a great time with your family. We all need to relax once in a while and renew that family closeness. Your first autograph! Congrats!!

Candice Gilmer said...

That autograph had to be awesome! COngrats! :)

Paul said...

You can learn all you need to know about 42 (and more) at Texas42.net. Enjoy.