Thursday, October 30, 2008

13 of My Favorite Characters

Happy Halloween everyone! Because it's Halloween, I thought it would be fun to list my 13 favorite characters, though it doesn't mean they're my favorite costume dress-up characters. In fiction, these characters were made real with their personalites and background. And I just love their attitudes! These are the tpe of characters who will live on forever. Characters I can watch over and over again and not grow bored. Do you see any similarities? Who are your favorites?

(These are in no specific order)

1. Captain Jack Sparrow
2. Jason Bourne
3. Bruce Wayne, AKA Batman
4. Peter Parker, AKA Spiderman
5. Clark Kent, AKA Superman
6. Scarlet O’Hara
7. Will Turner
8. Puss N’Boots
9. Iron-Man
10. Elizabeth Swann
11. Wolverine
12. Lightning McQueen
13. Bridget Jones

No comments: