1. Staring at a blank page
2. and not having the words to fill it.
3. The blank page staring back, taunting you.
4. These ideas fill your head
5. but you can’t form the words.
6. You throw your hands up in despair,
7. ready to give up.
8. But then, an inkling, at the most inopportune time.
9. You may be in the shower, at work, or driving,
10. where writing isn’t an option.
11. You have a voice recorder, a cell phone, or a small notepad,
12. and you know you must write it down before you forget.
13. And now the page isn’t so blank.