Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've messed up my blog somehow. The pictures are there and everything else (me and my profile) is at the bottom. I don't know what I'm doing!

I had a long chat with myself, because I've been stressing out on all the things I have to do. So I've finally made me a "to-do list". I've been wanting to do something about my blog and my website. I want it to be prettier and I'd love for it to match! I wanted to do something different with my website, make it more appealing, but I just don't have the time (to learn html) and I don't have the money to pay someone, so I'll deal with what I have. :) I have too many others things to do. Write, for one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep writing. Eventually you'll take a class on HTML or make it big and be able to pay someone.

I wish I could help. I am learning myself so far. But I thought it looked pretty good. If you posted the personal information on your blog it will always go in order by date.

I saw your picture and basic info like your name on the top right hand corner. Next to the BLOG.

Missy from Romance divas
michellekeefe@hotmail.com

Zinnia said...

I have to-do lists and never get anything done. lol!

Emma Sanders said...

I think I fixed it! Yay! At least, it doesn't look at warped to me now. ;)

Bailey Stewart said...

I wondered about that the other day, but it looks fine now.

I've ordered HTML for Dummies and Cliffnotes on web building to work on my new website. I figure if that doesn't work, I'm helpless.

Rashmi said...

looks ok today.