Sunday, August 20, 2006

Today, I read an e-book I've been wanting to read for a long time. Samantha Byrne's Spirit of Dawn. Pick it up at Freya' s Bower. It cost less than your daily cup of coffee, and is much more enjoyable!

Last night I finished Julia London's Extreme Bachelor and loved it. I, along with the rest of the women in this novel, fell in love with Michael. Before that, I read Nora Robert's Angel's Fall. I hate to love Nora because I can't get anything done when she has a new book out. And guess what? My very favorite Author, Sandra Brown, has a new book being shipped to me right now. I can't wait to read Ricochet! Isn't summer reading great?

Oh if only I had more time and more money, I'd read every book I possibly could. But I have to get to writing! My goal of having my MS done at the end of the year isn't looking so good.

No comments: