Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanks to my friend, Duckie, I have been awarded this:

Now, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the award, but what I dislike is picking 5 people to award it to next. That's the tough one. I have writing friends and colleagues, but how do I choose 5 out of the ones I do know?

So, because I don't always like to follow rules and I thrive on being "different", I'm not going to link to anyone else. With the holidays fast approaching, I know it's a tough time for those I would choose to link to. Instead, I'm going to rave on the person who sent me this award. Duckie is an amazing woman. If you haven't read her blog, you don't know what you're missing. I find myself envious at times of the things she comes up with. I wish had that much creativity and mind sparks. She posts funny pictures of her animals, different short stories everyone can follow, and other fun things almost every day! I don't know how she does it! As her blog becomes more and more popular, I know she's going to fulfill her dream soon, and I'm very excited for her.

Because I was curious about the blog featured on this award, I visited it (aren't links like this a great way to find new blogs?). What I saw there broke my heart, because it turns out one of her blogging friends has gone missing. I pray for this woman and her family.

No comments: